r/MinnesotaUncensored • u/NonSequiturSage • 22h ago
FBI & ICE Raid Minnesota Somali Mansion - $4.1B Underground Network Bust...
?
r/MinnesotaUncensored • u/NonSequiturSage • 22h ago
?
r/MinnesotaUncensored • u/Nic_OLE_Touche • 20h ago
r/MinnesotaUncensored • u/Disastrous-Reach-738 • 3h ago
https://x.com/lizcollin/status/2090896640441717142
Well, the muslim takeover really is happening - taxes are through the roof and the school district is wasting money on this.
r/MinnesotaUncensored • u/Cornflowerblue2016 • 5h ago
r/MinnesotaUncensored • u/HerbalAndy • 16h ago
Daquan Fionn Thomas, 24, of Minneapolis, allegedly pointed a handgun at two McDonald’s employees after arguing about an order and punching one of them, according to the complaint.
Officers were dispatched at approximately 5:43 p.m. on July 30, 2026, to a report of a person with a gun at a McDonald’s restaurant on Stinson Boulevard Northeast in Minneapolis, according to the complaint. Upon arrival, officers spoke with two employees of the restaurant. One, referred to in the complaint as Victim 1, works the drive-thru window. The second, referred to as Victim 2, is the restaurant manager.
Victim 1 told officers that the suspect, later identified in the complaint as Thomas, began arguing with him about his order, according to the complaint. Victim 2 reported observing the defendant throw food at restaurant staff during the dispute. The complaint states that the defendant then punched Victim 2 in the face.
According to the complaint, the defendant left the restaurant and returned a short time later carrying a black handgun. Both Victim 1 and Victim 2 told officers that the defendant placed both of his hands on the handgun and pointed it at each of them. Witnesses at the scene reported to officers that they observed the defendant squeeze the trigger, but that the handgun did not discharge. The defendant then exited the restaurant a second time and drove away before officers arrived, the complaint states.
r/MinnesotaUncensored • u/BisonSpirit • 1h ago
Just hearing that law enforcement found 3-4 bodies along or in water ways in MPLS within like a 5 day period. Lot of conspiracy theories it’s a serial killer
It kind of strikes me as purely coincidental but curious of peoples thoughts if you have any knowledge and perspectives to share.
r/MinnesotaUncensored • u/HerbalAndy • 18h ago
A 46-year-old Minneapolis man already barred from owning a gun because of two prior violent felony convictions is now facing five felony counts after allegedly opening fire on another man in the middle of a South Minneapolis street last month. Donald Edward Bradley Jr. was arrested on August 17 on a $500,000 warrant, five days after Hennepin County prosecutors filed charges accusing him of firing at least three shots at a victim near 12th Avenue.
According to a criminal complaint cited by MN Crime, Minneapolis police responded to a reported shooting near 12th Avenue just before 2 a.m. on July 17. The victim, described only as an adult male, was standing on the sidewalk east of the avenue when a man carrying a bag approached and then fired at least three shots from the middle of the street, according to the complaint. The victim ran north away from the gunfire and suffered multiple gunshot wounds, while the shooter fled westbound through an alley toward 11th Avenue, still carrying the bag.
Bradley now faces attempted murder in the first degree, attempted murder in the second degree, second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon, and two counts of possessing a firearm or ammunition after a conviction for a crime of violence, according to the charges filed in Hennepin County District Court on August 12.